Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Write Here Right Now

I've signed up for this BBC Radio Scotland project. This is the gist of it:

"Starting on the 1st of February we will be sending out a daily email full of tips and advice from some of Scotland's best known writers. They'll be popping into your inbox, hopefully before you start writing each day, and they'll be packed full of practical, encouraging advice on everything you need to keep on track.

This year we've chosen a theme for WHRN - Love and Romance. Our advice will be tailored to help you writing a romance (though lots of the tips will be useful even if romance isn't your thing) and there will be plenty of pointers on plot, pacing, and motivation to help you on track writing 1000 words a day.

Those of you who took part in Write Here Right Now in 2006 will know what to expect- though there will be a few surprises for you too."

You can sign up for it even if you're live abroad, so some of my regular visitors may be interested in it, especially Pat. I've already written 30,000 words but I want to print it all off in hard copy, and then regroup and get going again. We've had chicklit, now it's time for boilerfiction ;)! My theory being that with a good bouquet garni you can make anything taste good.

If you want to sign up for the project see here

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

My brain just can't multi task these days. Until I've finished my story I couldn't concentrate on other serious writing. I think it is a terrific idea,it's just the wrong time for me. Best of luck with it - I'm sure it fulfils a great need.

4:40 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

I thought it might help your story, after all it's a romance, if autobiographical!

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home