Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yay


Colin's told me Heart Notes will be ready by the end of the week. I can't wait to see it after all the work we've put into it.

The other Calder Wood Press publications are going to be a hard act to follow.

There's going to be a stall at our town festival soon, so hopefully copies can be sold there. I already have a woman asking me for a printed copy of the National Galleries' poem, as a friend in Edinburgh went to the event and would like a written copy prior to the anthology coming out next year.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now, will you have a copy for me in Edinburgh, so as I can buy it and get it signed by you ;)

6:16 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Aw thank you B. Not in your league yet, but I think I'm improving

6:25 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

That's a lovely cover.

6:58 pm  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

A beautiful, beautiful cover. And I'm sure that what's inside is just as beautiful. Hope you sell lots.

10:45 am  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanks all. The photo is mine, taken at Drum Castle last summer, one of the poems is about working in the walled garden there.

1:10 pm  
Blogger Colin Will said...

And the good news is... Heart notes is now available. It's beautiful, the poetry is beautiful, and I'm a happy publisher.
Colin

10:20 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanks Colin, I'm really pleased with the look of it.

10:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....teeny excerpt please?

11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home