Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Productive Day

I've almost got all my plant pix interpolated. PC is behaving very well, normally it takes every bit of RAM to do each file up to 60mb.

Son saw school about rejigging his studies to accommodate the unexpected resit, and I think we've reached a good compromise on the other subjects that he'll do. Just need him to research university clearing rules on the courses he'd like to do before next Tuesday when final choices have to be made.

To clear my head N and I walked round by the coast with dogs and watched a whole bunch of seals coming ashore on a big sandbar. They are so funny on land, with all their blubber shaking about. Dogs had a ball trying to flush hares out of the sand dunes, with little success.

Writers' Group also met tonight for first time since the summer break. Lots of plans for the winter, so I'm looking forward to it. We had the Scottish travel writer Peter Kerr along tonight. He's a really nice bloke and told us some great stories about the vagaries of the publishing world.

It's my 27 wedding anniversary on Friday and we;ve booked to go out for dinner and take in Frankie Boyle's comedy set at the Festival. He's basing it on black comedians routines of the 1980s. It has got great reviews, so I hope it'll be a laugh.

There's a nip in the air tonight, first sense of summer drifting away. Plums and apples are riping in the garden. Life is full and good and I'm glad to be here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mybananalife said...

Have you bought some sexy lingerie for your wedding anniversary big celebration?

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home