Tuesday, March 03, 2009

On the mend


Still feeling lousy, but at least I'm up today and moving around, albeit in the house. The car is home and 300 quid has walked out the door - but I tell myself that that is less than a pound a day and that I'm worth it.

Nothing much else to report, other than I wish there was someone here to make me chicken soup :(

I took this photo last Spring, the pond was full of junk, which looks like digital noise, but I like the dispostion of the tadpoles. I wrote the words today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you back: commiserations on the car. If I lived close I'd make you some real chicken soup: no additives all real stock and onions... :)

12:57 pm  
Blogger Colin Will said...

And James Wong says to add goji berries and other herbs to chicken soup. The photo/poem combination is striking and original.

1:01 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

Very heavy colds seem to be rife just now, as my therapist told me this morning whilst sniffling and coughing over me. Hope you are better soon, meanwhile a bit of mollycoddling.
Maybe you got Sam's:)

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home