Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Quicky

I'm kind of bored with myself at present, therefore nothing much to post.

Life is a bit of a grind just now, both in laws in failing health in two different locations,so my husband is stressed beyond measure with no immediate respite in sight. It is hard to watch, and believe me I do help where I can.
While I wish my parents had had longer and happier lives I'm actually quite glad that their not around to suffer the slings and arrows of very old age.

Light relief is a photography prize giving tomorrow. Although I had 4 shots short listed in three categories and I really don't expect to win anything, but it should be an enjoyable do if it is anything like last year. And an old friend who I haven't seen for ages is coming to see me for the day and we'll be able to talk cameras.

And as ever the garden provides a wonderful escape. I'm having a massive clear up as an exciting possibility is coming up, which I can't say anything about yet as it might not come off. But out there today the scent of the aconites on the breeze was just gorgeous and the daphne is a gnat's crotchet away from breaking, which is always a heady highlight.

Anyway lunch and dog walking duties beckon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tagged you! Hope you enjoy!

belleek

7:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

But look how you always look on the bright side - best wishes for the prize giving do!

6:05 pm  
Blogger tea and cake said...

Ah, it is so hard to watch one's partner going through it. My sympathies are with you both. x

6:43 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanks folks. More above about the photos

12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home