Monday, January 05, 2009

Flippin' Heck




This was my main Christmas present, a tiny pocket camcorder called a Flip. I had to order an extra USB cable to use it, which only arrived today. So I'm still figuring it out how to use it to best effect and which software is best for editing, on line things like motionbox or just making do with the basic Flip package.

This is a wee clip of N (my Basque friend)and me walking the dogs in Aberlady Bay. Hopefully I'll get better and be able to show you other aspects of my life.

Yay it works - I'm a wee genius!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an intriguing glimpse of Aberlady Bay, which looks quite beautiful. Clearly a neat little camera.

4:36 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's fantastic. I can't wait to see what you do with this when you get used to it. And a great view as well.

6:33 pm  
Blogger Colin Will said...

This looks good, A. I don't own a camcorder, but I'm thinking a wee device like this would be ideal for our next trip - wherever and whenever that is.

8:14 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

Clever girl! i can't wait for the 'other aspects':)

8:50 am  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanka all. It is a bit of a palaver, uploading from the camera, then to an online storage, as I don't want too much stuff on the pc. But I'll embed another onetoday

11:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Thanks for giving Motionbox a mention. We have a lot of users who shoot video with a Flip, like yourself, then upload to Motionbox. You can then easily embed it back on to your blog. Our video quality is quite a bit better than blogger's...here's an example I shot while I was in Hawaii:

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/a79fdeb41012e22e

You can sign up for a free account and just check stuff out and see if you like it. If you have any questions, just drop us an email at support@motionbox.com!

Cheers,
Greg T.
Product Manager, Motionbox

4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home