Friday, May 02, 2008

Heart Notes

I went over to Dunbar last night to an event that Colin And Jo Gibson were putting on for the Dunbar part of Tyne and Esk writers. They took over a local cafe for the evening and it was a nice environment for novice readers to try out their wings.

I picked up some copies of Heart Notes and it looks really good. The cover has printed really well, so my colour management software is really doing the business.
And the paper and text layout looks clean and crisp.

Colin and I are meeting tomorrow to think about a launch. I've got a few ideas already. The charity I help in Edinburgh has offered their meeting space for free if I want to do a reading there. It is very central so I may take them up on the offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home