Monday, June 18, 2007

Talk




Well my talk to the University of the Third Age went well - although my voice was croaky by the end - the long term effects of radiotherapy affects my larynx in that it tires and I start to croak if I have to speak loudly for too long - something my husband appreciates! :)

And I got a donation for the garden which was lovely. Now to catch up around here, dog to be walked etc, etc.

Here are a couple of pix from yesterday. N and I had a coffee in N Berwick and these kids were running around the sea wall enjoying the surge of the tide - it got much wilder after this.

And some of the dreaded choking rhododendron looking deceptively pretty in a local wood

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good on ya! No Q&A session afterwards - or did you cover everything that you did so fully... ;)

9:44 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

I had a few questions, but they weren't too bad. And then we did a wee tour in blazing sunshine.

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home