Saturday, October 07, 2006

Book


This is a picture of the book. I think it has worked out pretty well. I wanted it small, sort of pocket sized and really simple. I'll post details soon of how to buy it etc, I think we're trying to get a Pay Pal link worked out.

I'm still a little deaf in one ear from yesterday's debacle with the air-bag in the car. The driver's seat is right mess, like it tried to be an ejector seat and failed, the seams burst open to allow the airbag to inflate. Off to sort dinner out before Scotland plays France in the footie. My son is off to the match in Glasgow with friends of friends who had a spare ticket.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

It looks very elegant.
So that 's what Dickie is - your name. My middle one is Dixon. I've often wondered about those safety balloons. What happemed - or did I miss it?

3:06 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

I managed to catch a kerb stone on an island, it burst my tyre, which went with a band, and the driver's seat side air bag deployed.

Yes Dickie is my married name, awful isn't it. I should have kept my maiden name. I use that and my middle name for my photography as I wanted a fresh start post cancer.

3:11 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

Tee! hee! I'm not the only one who gets attacked by wandering kerbs?
sorry - it must have been frightening

11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations - the cover looks very appealing indeed. I wish th ebook (and by implication - you - ) every success.

2:12 am  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

It looks really beautiful. Will you let me know as soon as you can where I can get it?

With love.

xx

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home