Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Something weird going on

My posts are going into June archive but not displaying on my page. It seems a common problem, with no fix in sight.

Further reading suggests that if you log off the net and log on again you might hit a different server and then the page will load. This seemed to work, and things seem back to normal now. Just upgraded Norton, and it seems to clear out temp files regularly, so maybe that has an effect, as I log on to blog through a saved link.
Who knows, certainly not me as I'm technically challenged.

2 Comments:

Blogger apprentice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Bugger it di it again with today's post and logging on again hasn't worked

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home