Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today I'm a lady who lunches


Meeting an old work colleague, and picking up two birthday presents which didn't get to me in March - yay delayed gratification!

I've just bummed about this week, but it's been good as I'm feeling pretty tired. The night before it rained and every joint in my body ached like toothache, think I'm turning into an old dousing stick, lol!
Next week I go north again to do some more voluntary work at the estate garden. This time a friend is travelling with me, and another friend is coming over from Skye to join us. They're both 6ft so I'll be the wee piggy in the middle.

Also agreed to photograph the baby of a friend of a friend, so that will be fun. She's making a donation to my pal's marathon fund. They ran the race on Sunday and raised £5k for a palliative cancer care charity.

Better get moving, got to walk the dog before I go.

I took this yesterday,a whole field of ox-eye daisies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home