Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Duvet Day

Blech, had a horrible migraine yesterday. The kind that insinuates itself into all the nerves of your teeth. Better now, although I still feel a little "spacey". I think these headaches are being caused by the oestrogen inhibitor that I take to help prevent a recurrence of the breast cancer.

Got my second critique on the piece I've been writing, all really helpful, constructive comments.
So I've prepared a final draft incorporating them. I'm glad folk get the humour of the piece, when something makes you laugh it's hard to know whether others will get it. And I've written a covering letter to go out with it. Just need to pluck up the courage to post it off.

Also did some work at the weekend on getting some garden photography locations.
Most are round the doors, this area has a wealth of fabulous spaces. I'm pleased the line I've taken in approaching owners has met with favour. Looks like I'll be busy most weekends from May through to July.

Anyway bathroom cleaning beckons ..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home