Thursday, February 16, 2006

Success

Been working really hard on my garden/plant photography and after a few rejections, which were well deserved as I had things to learn, I finally got accepted by the UK's biggest plant photographic library.

I feel really motivated , as I now have something to focus on - please 'cuse the awful pun!
But I now need to keep finding new top notch material to meet their high standards -submission quota is 300 a year, they took an initial 17 shots, so just another 283 to go!
So I'm busy sorting out photo bagging trips for the summer and getting my office space/cupboard more organised.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations and good luck.

Last Sunday I was helping 'Plantlife' clear a Derbyshire dale side of saplings so that the limestone grassland isn't swamped. They reckon there are a million cowslips and a million Early Flowering Orchids in the Deep Dale Reserve they own in Derbsyhire.

8:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home