Friday, February 17, 2006

Whoops!


Shelley doesn't like it being called a tea tray - it costs £3,000 and is precision engineered.
Not IKEA then Shell?

And she goes at 85 mph - well maths never was my strong suit and kilometeres is "new money" to me.

I'm trying to organise a programme of plant shoots - God where do these puns keep coming from? Fixed up two nice ones for May and June, one in a walled rose garden, I just have to do two days hard labour before hand to earn the priviledge.
Going to buy the Scottish "Yellow Book" guide when it comes out. It lists all the gardens open to the public over the summer - I may try and get permission to visit some on the eve of opening, that way I'll miss the crowds.
Sorting out computer photo files, burning back up CDs of RAW and processed pix. Should do this as I go, but my burner died and I've just replaced it, so I'm catching up now.

Can't wait for Spring, blossom, daphne and hyacinth scents, flame tulips, fritillaria............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home