Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Checking In

Sorry I've not been around, life just keeps getting in the way at present. I've been listening to lots of radio as I get on with other things. I particulary enjoyed Start The Week this week on Radio 4, programme information is here. It actually developed into a brilliant discussion about human beings need for hope, and how the theatre is possibily the only place that is currently tackling issues like economics and faith - things which to my mind are becoming increasing indivisible.

I've got three photo projects upon the latest brilliant issue of Mung Being, which has the theme of secrets. Here is one

And here's another

Off out into the sunshine now while it lasts. This is about my garden in early Spring.

Garden Flight

You’re back, nervous as a fawn
on the edge of a clearing, ready
to run should the wind change
and carry my scent.

It’s a tentative show, hellebores,
crocus, a few purple twigs of daphne,
but already there’s a strong suggestion
of what might be.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I love that poem, so right for this spring especially.

You have interesting fridge words, I've got a few hanging about I've been meaning to photograph, but I don't think I've got 'dovetail' or 'crumb' anywhere.

Don't worry about infrequency, a post like this once in a while is a gem.

2:03 pm  
Blogger Rouchswalwe said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Anna!
Guess what? I brewed a Mild Ale using a special yeast strain called "E'nburrie Ale Yeast" and had to think about your story of the fermentation foam and gunk coming out under the door when you made a batch, because this was the most vigorous fermentation ever! That Scottish yeast is really something!
I liked the poem, too,

3:51 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

Lovely hopeful cheering optimism.
THANKYOU!

8:44 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

Your poem - portent of lovely things to come. Thanks for reminding me;)

12:01 am  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

Hope all OK Anna.xox

9:34 am  
Anonymous sewa mobil said...

Nice information, this really useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thanks.

3:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home