Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home From Writer's Retreat





I had a wonderful time, combining working through a load of drafts, making notes from things that I've been reading,starting some new work and taking some long walks.

I can thoroughly recommend the Fielding Programme and Polly Clark to anyone wanting a bit of head space to pursue a writing project.

It was so peaceful I'm having a bit of difficulty re-engaging with the speed of the world and all things I need to do now that I'm back in it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I love that 3rd photo, it looks so inviting...

2:59 pm  
Blogger Colin Will said...

Welcome home.

3:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you back, hope you have loads to work on. I'd almost envy you the head-space, but I'm getting a first taste of that very soon, in May :)))

Great pics, girl!

7:41 pm  
Blogger Rouchswalwe said...

Anna's back! Hurrah!

8:05 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanks all. I'm so tired I can't tell you.

Think it was the stopping that did it -hard to get going again now. I will get round everyone soon I promise.

9:06 am  
Blogger Jan said...

I know just what you mean re the re-engaging after a brillliant writing course..
Glad you had such a lovely time.

4:30 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

I recognise that tiredness when you change horses. Been a bit 'wet dishcloth' myself. Take it easy and just EEEEEase yourself back.

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home