Sunday, September 28, 2008

Strike September...........

Can't believe we're all but in October. And I'm not ready for autumn, because I'm still half looking for the summer we never had to finally arrive.

So stuff your russet apples and ruby leaves, I've decided to escape back to the sunshine for just a wee while bit longer.

With any luck the world as we know it will crash in the interim and I may never come home.

If not TTFN....................

Meanwhile here's Billy Bragg with a good song for the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Enjoy!
I enjoyed reading about your trip to Spain - you've been very busy I see! and not (understandably) quite ready yet for autumn and its follow-on.

10:20 am  
Blogger Pat said...

Off again? OK then I suppose you deserve it.xox

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home