Friday, February 02, 2007

stakes


stakes
Originally uploaded by gapyearwoman.
moorland fence posts with loch behind


Now that the light is so good I can't stay in. Today I went up into the hills and played with the new lens. Although this stakes shot is an old one in the same area.
I love it up there, just me and the sheep and the occasional grouse. On the way home three partridges flew out of the verge, and then flew just ahead of me down a hill, I was keeping up with them and they were backlight by the setting sun - it was fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I love this photo, it makes me think of solitude. Wide open spaces. Breeze.

7:39 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Yes it's very wild up there, and you would freeze GG!

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home