Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stock shot

Don't know why this should be, but this shot is rapidly becoming my most successful micro stock picture ever. I think it may be because it allows designers lots of options to place copy in the foreground, while keeping the detail of the trees round the frame.

I took it on a really foggy day up in the hills. I got really low, which my back let me know about and used the tripod almost at road level. It was actually rather spooky up there, and the drive home was a white knuckle ride due to sheep playing chicken in the mist!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

I think it's because it's really lovely!

8:54 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Aw thanks Loo! Happy New Year to you.

10:38 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Happy New Year to you too!

10:58 am  
Blogger blkbutterfly said...

i agree that the picture is really quite lovely. you really do have a gift.

sorry your back didn't like it so much! :-)

2:55 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I actually cam to search for you to check out if you got a good tree picture becuase I want a leaved tree for my new bussinesslogo First I see this love it.. I'm gonna catch up with younow (tried to reduce blofreading a bit) and tehn I might come back to you..

8:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well that was my other e-mailadress... It was mijk saying hi! (mijkimproves.blogspot.com

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home