Friday, October 13, 2006

Buying the book

I've put a link to our writers' group publications page. At the moment purchase is by snail mail I'm afraid. If you're interested in a copy you can reach me on the e-mail addy there. Postage is actually included, so ingnore that bit, I'll get it fixed in due course. If that e-mail is a problem, due to my spam blocker's nightmare of a surname, try getting me on:

anna.dickie(@)gmail.com

(take out the brackets, which are there to stop spammers)

Anyway thanks for all the support so far.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add a Paypal link for direct payment.

11:57 am  
Blogger apprentice said...

Yes that would be a good idea, but haven't a clue how to do it.

2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just go to paypal's website. Open an account. And there are instructions to guide you on setting up a link on your blog.

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home