Saturday, March 17, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle poems

I caught these on the website of performance poet Jude Simpson, anyway just to lower the tone I decided to write my own topical one. Here in the UK premium TV telephone quiz lines have been exposed as a big con, often the chance of winning has gone long before the lines are actually closed - so here's my little twinkle ditty. Feel free to add your own.

Twinkle, twinkle telly quiz
We all know now you’re a swizz
Silly questions drew us in
To compete and maybe win
Twinkle, twinkle, telly stars
Stick your quiz up your arse!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

BOOM-BOOM !(bum-bum ?)
Yea, now you mention it, those fingers do look like that old picture.
Regards
tony

9:33 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Hi Tony. Yes bum-bum indeed. I don't think I've ever phoned one of those numbers, but I heard of a guy with learning difficulties who ran up 9K on his phone bill.

They were saying o the radio that most hosts on ITV are a percentage of the phone profits.

Anyway what the capital of Wales?

A Cardiff
C Cairo
C Caracas

Text your answer to

Myslushfund666

:)

10:41 am  
Blogger tony said...

yea, i forgot about the toilets!Do they still have those urinals! I hope they have none of those stand&sqat indoor lavvies!?Maybe Cardiff would be a better option....................

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home