Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mothering Sunday

My big lanky son bought me flowers, however they are slightly worse for wear as he took the dog to the supermarket to buy them. He then walked home in the teeth of a gale only to realise half way home that he'd left the dog back at the shops, so he retraced his steps, which meant the chrysanthemums got battered twice over.

Then this morning I got woken up with a lukewarm pain au chocolat and stewed tea.

But it's the thought that counts!!

He and his Dad are now off to the cup final in Glasgow. All together now.....


Come on Hibs!!!!!


I'm happy to be at home enjoying the peace and quiet - I may even go to see a friend and her choir sing some Elgar this evening

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh the poor flowers and DOG! Have a nice relaxing afternoon.

4:47 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

Hope you enjoyed the headless flowers but having got sons, I know it's always " the thought that counts"...

8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home