Sunday, September 02, 2007

Picture post






Flower Show went well. It was really busy today and people seemed to like the photographs. Exhibits were down a wee bit due to the poor summer, but it was still lovely to see all the flowers, and fruit and veg.

Here are a couple of pictures of the hall and my shots, and one of the Queen's visit to the Pleasance back in July, which I help look after. I'm lurking behind the guys on the left. I'd already been introduced and she was working the line. I hate getting my picture taken so I'm pleased to be in the background.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh - I'm first!
From a distance, doesn't HM look like her mother? I thought that was an old pic of the QM!!

3:48 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

I'm hopeless I embiggened it but can't make her out. God knows she's practically family:)

4:09 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

I've made it bigger Pat. It's not my shot and comes from a scan, so quality isn't that good.

4:51 pm  
Blogger Colin Will said...

Your picture is now on the Tyne & Esk Writers website, apprentice. www.tyne-esk-writers.com on the News & Chat page.

5:55 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanks Colin. I'm turning into a wee square Dane like my Dad!

11:33 pm  
Blogger Wanderlust Scarlett said...

It's a good shot of the Queen. She's lovely in pink.

Wish I could have walked through that to look at all of it.


Scarlett & V.

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home