Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Biting finger nails time


I'm waiting for my prints for the weekend show to arrive. I just mount them on photographic display boards. But waiting to see prints is always never wracking and I don't have time to reprint any, although I've over selected, so I'll weed out disappointing stuff.

This is one of a leek tied with soft twine. Someone has already asked me to do a larger print for them, which is nice.

I missed my piano lesson last night, my head is all the over the place, meetings, son going to uni and all the paper work connected to that re halls etc, going on holiday. I find it difficult to cope with too many things these days, my ability to step up a gear is not what it was pre the illness. So I'm picking things off an endless list and gradually crossing them off.

Must by velcro tape for the pictures and stick on labels to number them, and finish writing the blurb to go up with them - that's not for you, it's for me to read and act on it later ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger f:lux said...

Exciting! Will you photograph the pix as the are on show?

5:27 pm  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Hope your talent gets the recognition it so deserves.

9:20 am  
Blogger apprentice said...

I'll try f:lux. I hate hanging around as it's too personal if you know what I mean.

Thanks CB. I'm not good at this part, it's like giving away my babies. Someone the blog is easier, more anonomous.

11:33 am  
Blogger Lucy said...

I love that leek one...

3:57 pm  
Blogger blkbutterfly said...

i can relate to not being able to keep up w/ it all. i nearly forgot my 1st night of classes this week. i'm pretty sure i'll forget something sooner rather than later.

at any rate, good luck w/ the prints and i hope everything comes out to your liking. :-)

10:02 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

Thanks girls, I appreciate the support. Prints look good. I over over ordered, so I've iced a few that haven't quite come up to my expectations.

BB you must be so tired, they've really worked you hard on that course.

12:32 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't talk to me about forgetting things - I have to put it all on the calendar on the phone or I forget what to do with whom and why!

Best of luck with this show Apprentice, the wee taster makes me want to see more!

11:26 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't talk to me about forgetting things - I have to put it all on the calendar on the phone or I forget what to do with whom and why!

Best of luck with this show Apprentice, the wee taster makes me want to see more!

11:26 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

You don't take the easy road do you?

4:12 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

And i left the hose on all Sunday night - or was it Saturday?

4:15 pm  
Blogger apprentice said...

I hope that hose wasn't pointed in any damaging direction Pat!

I'm getting there, though son is driving me nuts as he won't get oraganised.

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home